[dehai-news] Breaking News on: - World WIde Demonstration Agaist UNjust Sanctions imposed on Eritrea on Monday, 22.2.2010 in Geneva

From: Haddish Goitom (haddish_goitom@yahoo.de)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 20:58:09 EST

Breaking News on:

World WIde Demonstration Agaist UNjust Sanctions
imposed on Eritrea on Monday, 22.2.2010 in Geneva

Montag, 22. Februar 2010

Time:

13:00 - 18:00

Place:

UNITED NATIONS Office at Geneva

Address:

Avenue de la Paix 8 - 14

We Denounce the Unjust Sanctions Against Eritrea!
We Say No to Unjust Sanctions Based on Lies!
We Call for an Immediate Lifting of Unjust Sanctions!
We Still Call for Constructive Engagement!

Therefore we will be holding a peacefull DEMONSTRATION to let the WORLD HEAR OUR VOICES.

One Nation One Heart.
We stand behind our beloved country Eritrea!

Information regarding registration for the busses that are available u should contact your Embassy or Consulate.

If u have questions don't hesitate to ask!

Awet N'Hafash
  __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails. http://mail.yahoo.com

UNjust-demo-ani.gif