[dehai-news] UPCOMING MEKETE MEETING IN LOS ANGELES

From: Anbe Berhane (viphha@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 16:59:57 EST

The Mekete Committee for Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside counties would like to inform our compatriots residing in these counties that arrangements are being made to hold a public Mekete meeting very soon regarding the recently passed unjust UNSC resolution and that once finalized we will inform you about the date, venue and time.