[dehai-news] Travel Information to Eritrea

From: Tekie Meskel (tgmtravel@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 10:22:39 EST

Global Discount Travel advises all travelers to book their flights early by calling 301-270-6020.
Due to the scarcity of flights to Eritrea and lack of available seats, travelers are strongly advised to book their reservations early and secure their tickets for a smooth and hustle free travel.

We are here to help.  Call us at 301-270-6020 or go to our website:
www.global-discount-travel.com and purchase your tickets.  Please note that your travel dates must match with the available flights to Asmara for the website to work.  Lufthansa, Egypt Air and Yemenia are the three airlines servicing Asmara at the moment.  Eritrean Airlines is scheduled to resume its services in the near future.

Please open the attached file for more information.

Have a nice trip.

GLOBAL DISCOUNT TRAVEL
6475 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE.SUITE 710
HYATTSVILLE,MD 20783
TEL:301-270-6020
FAX:301-270-5730
EMAIL:  TGMTRAVEL@YAHOO.COM
WEBSITE:  WWW.GLOBAL-DISCOUNT-TRAVEL.COM