[dehai-news] HELP RELIEF TRAGEDY IN HAITI

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 12:01:54 EST

“In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with
great love.”

*Mother Teresa<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mothertere158106.html>
***

*HELP RELIEF TRAGEDY IN HAITI*

* *

There are many different ways you can help the people of Haiti…. Below are
links that you can visit to find different relief programs as well as
non-profit organization working diligently to relief the tragedy in Haiti….
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO HELP THOSE IN NEED.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34835478/ns/world_news-americas/

http://www.redcross.org/

Presentation3.jpg