[dehai-news] A High Definition Video trailer for a Documentary on ERITREA.

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 00:15:13 EST

     A trailer to a documentary about Eritrea that will be airing on some TV
networks has come out for your viewing pleasure. Raimoq.com the new website
dedicated to Eritrea has it on their front page. The film was shot on High
def and once the entire documentary airs we shall keep you informed. However
the 9 minute trailer seems to be a great start for now. Enjoy and show off
the TRUE BEAUTY of Eritrea and it's PEACE LOVING PEOPLE! Just for your
information this video was shot and produced by the same people who produced
"One Child Hood" and they have put together a documentary with the many
hours of footage they shot. By going to the website
http://www.raimoq.comyou will see the Trailer. It will give you an
idea of what the documentary
will be. We hope that the producers whom I have had a working relations with
have done a better and honest job of portraying Eritrea to the international
community. I still have not had a chance to see the entire documentary but
based on the trailer I can say it looks good. The question at the end of the
documentary trailer asks "Will Eritrea Survive?" There is no doubt in most
Eritreans mind that the can do nation of Eritrea will survive and will be a
shining example in the African continent and beyond.

http://www.Raimoq.com

Thanks,

Mike Seium