[dehai-news] Lyrics to Bereket Menghisteab's Newest Song on Sanctions

From: ghidewon@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 00:02:23 EST

Here are the words and the video link for Bereket Menghisteab's latest
song, maEqeb, on the unjust sanctions against Eritrea.

I might have missed some words because of old ears, if some young and
possibly old ears catch them please let me know.

I hope every Eritrean artist follows Bereket's patriotic footsteps and
comes up with song(s) denouncing these unjust and reckless sanctions.

At the same time, I hope those who can to translate this song into English
asap.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJaNlg23Vw&feature=player_embedded_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJaNlg23Vw&feature=player_embedded)

Join our World-wide E-SMART Movement

Eritrean Sanctions Must be Annulled and Repealed Today!