[dehai-news] DENVER: Launcing HIDRI (a program for Eritrean youth, ages 12-17) - location included

From: YPFDJ DENVER (ypfdjdenver@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 17:03:04 EST

Hi there!

It’s been a while since Denver Eritrean youth have gotten together to plan
events, just hang out, talk about things that matter to them, build skills
and learn and celebrate our culture and great country! In January, HIDRI
(which means “promise”) will be launched! Denver HIDRI will be a
well-structured, well-organized youth program for 12-17 year old Eritrean
youth in Colorado and will focus on the things that youth want to focus on
and need in order to be successful. The program launches officially Sunday,
January 3 with a youth and parent orientation session.

At the orientation session, we will tell everyone all about the program and
will start enrolling the first-ever group of Denver HIDRI! HIDRI will be a
well-organized program that will do all the things that we did in our
previous youth groups and much more!!

Event: HIDRI Youth & Parent Orientation Session