[dehai-news] (DISPATCH):-Desperation of the Eritrean Opposition

From: Sophia Tesfamariam (sophia_tesfamariam@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 17:35:27 EST

Selamat,

This is an email that was forwarded to me and I must say, the Eritrean Quislings League (EQL) and their hirelings are showing their true colors...

Eritrea's right to development, right to food and health care should not be held hostage by a group of self serving mercenaries.

Ms. Mehret writes that

"...The US State Department has also protested to the EU Secretariat that the money should not be given to Eritrea..."-we need to check that out too.

Well, here is the email message...