[dehai-news] call for support!!!!

From: NUEYS Eritrea (nueyspub2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 01:13:20 EST

Selamat Butsot,

How are you all doing?

 I am writing on an urgent health situation of a 4 year old boy. His parents approached us seeking help in distributing their “call for support” to Eritreans in the Diaspora.

Please try to distribute the information among Eritreans through your websites or /and Yahoo groups. If you know any better way please consult me. I will send their bank account information as soon as they get it.

 Attached please find the documents.
Thank you,

Merhawi