[dehai-news] Know it now Operation Fenkil Seminar

From: wolda002@umn.edu
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 13:01:06 EST

Know it now Operation Fenkil Seminar

Ypfd-Minnesota chapter presents the annual celebration of Operation Fenkil.

We are inviting everybody to come and celebrate the liberation of Massawa, a
milestone in Eritrea's quest for liberation. Come and listen to a panel of
former EPLF members share their experience.

This is an amazing opportunity for our community and YPFDJ members to learn
about our history from the ones who were on the front line.

When: Saturday Feb. 7 at 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Where: Eritrean community

YPFDJ media team