[dehai-news] NUEYS-NA Youth Leadership Conference - February 13 - 16 2009, Minnesota

From: NUEYS-DC (nueysdc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 15:13:29 EST

Registration & Costs: For more information and to register please go to:

  http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://na.nueys.org to take
advantage of our Early Bird pricing specials.

- Option 1: Register and pay-in-full by Friday, January 23rd at
11:59pm and you'll only pay $140 for hotel and conference
registration fees!

- Option 2: Register and pay-in-full by Friday, January 30th at
11:59pm and you'll only pay $150 for hotel and conference
registration fees!

- Option 3: Register and pay a minimum $50 deposit by February 1st,
and pay the remaining $110 on-site upon arrival at the conference.
Total cost is $160.

All payments will need to be sent via PayPal. For more information
and to set up an account, check out http://www.facebook.com/l.php?
u=http://www.paypal.com.

Are you local to the Twin Cities and not staying at the hotel! If so,
the conference registration fee is $50! We may end up running an
early payment special price, so stay tuned for that.

Again, the registration website is:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://na.nueys.org