[dehai-news] (BusinessWire) LDanywhere Offers No Restrictions to Calling Home to India or Africa

From: Biniam Tekle (biniamt@dehai.org)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 15:51:55 EST

 http://br.sys-con.com/node/799715

LDanywhere Offers No Restrictions to Calling Home to India or Africa

By: Business Wire
Jan. 6, 2009 03:58 PM

LDanywhere announced the launch of a new restriction-free calling plan that
allows people to call abroad from anywhere in the United States. The plan
uses up-to-the-minute rounding and charges one flat rate per minute, and
only for those minutes used. This is very different from most international
calling plans, which also charge monthly maintenance fees, connection
charges for each call, among a host of additional charges.

LDanywhere's plan offers 'pin-less' dialing, which allows customers to make
calls from up to 3 pre-programmed, auto-recognized phone numbers. In
addition, customers can register up to 10 speed dial numbers, auto-recharge
their minutes, earn free rewards minutes and track their account by logging
into their website.

"My partners and I started LDanywhere because so many people, including
students studying in the U.S., are scammed by unethical calling card
companies," stated Mohamoud Ali, founder of LDanywhere. "They were paying
premiums and incurring various hidden charges, just to keep in touch with
their families. We sought to provide a simple, low cost, no hassle way to
call countries like India, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and we created
LDanywhere to do just that."

*About LDanywhere*

LDanywhere provides a simple, low cost, no hassle way to call countries like
India, Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea. There are no access or connection
fees, no maintenance fees, no small print and no special requirements to
call home, and with LDanywhere's up to the minute rounding, customers are
only charged for the minutes used.

LDanywhere's unique, online system allows customers to select 3
auto-recognized phone numbers to place calls from, register up to 10 numbers
for speed dial, auto-recharge their minutes, view their calling and billing
history, track their rewards minute, customize their user profile and stay
connected to home from wherever they may be. Visit
www.LDanywhere.com<http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.LDanywhere.com&esheet=5865095&lan=en_US&anchor=www.LDanywhere.com&index=1>for
more information.

 Published Jan. 6, 2009