[dehai-news] Dehai Retreat FAQ

From: dehai retreat (dehai-retreat@dehai.org)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 19:32:38 EDT

Retreat FAQ
1) How do I register?
--Dehaiers are required to register directly by contacting The Cedar
Lakes Office at
(304)372-7860. Dehai will continue to maintain the list of
participants' names. Please send your full name, city, state,
contact information as well as any requests or questions you may
have, to dehai-retreat@dehai.org

2) Do I need to pay ahead of time for accommodations?
--You need not pay anything now. Your lodging fees are due when you
get there. But you must reserve ahead of time by calling the Cedar
Lakes Office.

3) Can I videotape the event?
--Yes you can bring your cameras or video cameras to capture the event.

4) Is the place pet friendly because I want to bring my pet?
--According to Ripley officials, pets are allowed in the facilities
(grounds) but not
allowed in the buildings (rooms).

5) What to bring? Sheets/Blankets/raincoats.
-- Dormitories come with pillow and blanket. All other rooms come
furnished with sheets and blankets. See the Cedar Lakes site for a
detailed description: http://wvde.state.wv.us/cedarlakes/lodging.htm

6) Where do retreaters eat?
--The cafeteria inside the retreat camp serves breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
for a fairly reasonable price; it is usually paid with your lodging
fees. Remember you do not need to buy Saturday lunch from the
cafteria. There will be Dehai Retreat Barbecue.

7) What goes on in the retreat?
--To get an idea of this year's events, check out: http://
www.dehai.org/retreat/2009/events.html

8) I don't like reading directions that others wrote; I rather map my
way using MapQuest/Google Maps or better yet, I am willing to submit
directions from my GPS navigator, to do this I will need the exact
address. What is the exact address for the retreat site?

Retreat site address:
Cedar Lakes
HC 88 Box 21 Ripley, WV 25271
Phone: (304)372-7860
Fax: (304)372-7881
E-mail: info@cedarlakes.com

9) I was thinking of something else; where is the retreat located again?
Cedar Lakes
HC 88 Box 21 Ripley, WV 25271
--For more info about the retreat site, check out Cedar Lakes website
http://www.cedarlakes.com/