[dehai-news] Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding Eritrean communities will commemorate martyrs day June 20, 2009

From: Yosief Tesfazion (ytesfazion@mybankersbank.com)
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 10:06:01 EDT

Eritreans in the Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding communities will commemorate martyrs day June 20, 2009 at Stone Table Park. In the memory of our beloved Brothers and Sisters, we will hold a candlelight Vigil and prayers on martyr's day June 20, 2009 at the Stone Table Park between (Lake Highlands & Buckner Rd) The park will be open at 4:00 PM and official ceremony will start at 600 pm. We are cordially inviting all Eritreans men, women, young and old to commemorate and Honor for those who gave their precious life to Free and defend Eritrea. Awet N'hafash! Glory to our martyrs! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ This message and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and confidential.They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.