[dehai-news] (NAECA) Remembering Our Martyrs

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 02:55:08 EDT

Greetings,
Members of the North American Eritrean Community Association, their family and friends will commemorate June 20th at Park Sematat. Friday night is the candle lighting vigil. Saturday, members will join the National observance at Tsetserat (Veterans Cemetary). Following this cermony, 9 AM, all members, family and friends will come together at Mdre Genet (Mbraq) Restaurant as a rallying point, and we will proceed to Park Sematat to plant seedlings in honor of our martyrs.

Long live the memory of our martyrs!

Tesfai Bahta
Asmara