[dehai-news] Martyr’s commemoration day in Oaklan

From: Alazar Abraham (alazarabraham@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jun 13 2009 - 15:30:46 EDT

Selamat deKi hager! The Eritrean martyr’s day is approaching. Please mark on your calendar that this year, on June 19th and June 20th we are going to host a special Martyr’s commemoration day program. On Friday June 19Th, @ the Greek Orthodox Church we are going to celebrate the usual indoor Memorial Day Service. The next day, Saturday, June 20th, we are going to have community picnic and variety of sport activities at the AlamedaBeach Park. Come with your family, especially your young children. Welcome! More detailed information will follow. Please visit www.gerset.com National Holiday Coordinating CommitteeOakland