[dehai-news] * Thursday, 25 June 2009 through Sunday, 28 June 2009 at Cedar Lake Conference Center, Ripley, W. Virginia *

From: dehai-retreat (dehai-retreat@dehai.org)
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 16:54:56 EDT

**** Thursday, 25 June 2009 through Sunday, 28 June 2009 at Cedar Lake Conference Center, Ripley, W. Virginia***

 Selam Dehaiers

  Please mark your calendars and start registering for Dehai Retreat 2009 (Dehai Retreat XV). It will be taking place in about three weeks.

   For the next three weeks you will see reminders and updates being posted both on Dehai and Dehai-news in order to reach all Dehaiers. We want to have more people join us on this year's retreat and we urge you to plan ahead and register. Whether you come alone or with loved ones, we assure you, you will have a great time at the retreat.

   This year's retreat is going to be a little different from those before it in the sense this year those Retreaters who can should try to arrive at Ripley the evening of Thursday, June 25, 2009. Friday June 26, is going to be a field day. We all will be going outside of Ripley where we can enjoy some of the beautiful scenes of WV. More details on this will follow.

    You need to reserve your rooms with the Cedar Lakes people. You can find the details through our Dehai Retreat's web page at http://dehai.org/retreat/ .

    In the mean time to help us maintain the guest list to help us plan activities and other arrangements; please send your full name and state of residence to dehai-retreat@dehai.org