[dehai-news] TODAY --- Eritrean History Lesson In DC 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM --- Federation, Annexation, And Armed Struggle

From: Yohannes Sium (yohannessium@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 05:39:31 EDT

DATE: This Saturday May 30, 2009

TIME: 6:00-8:30p.m. (Must start and end on time because room is booked
before and after the lesson)

VIDEO TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePMzIFHKONU
SUBJECT: This 3rd history lesson will cover the federation, annexation, and
the armed struggle against the
Ethiopian occupation. Gidey Seyoum, the riveting speaker from first history
lesson, has prepared a spectacular powerpoint presentation equipped with
videos clips of the stuggle. The will be a passionate and
professional presentation.

***At least 30 minutes will be set aside for discussion and questions from
the audience. We highly encourage personal
accounts of what people experienced during this period in history. This is
the most important history lesson so we highly recommend you spread the word
and make it on time.****
LOCATION: Eritrean Civic and Cultural Center (ECCC) 2 blocks from Mt. Vernon

Metro Stop (Green & Yellow)
ADDRESS: 6th & L NW Washington, DC