[dehai-news] Join Us at Park Semaetat

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 09:50:46 EDT

Join Us at Park Semaetat

On Mar 28th, the North American Eritrean Community Association (NAECA) members in Eritrea came together to prepare the ground for summer planting at Park Semaetat. We invite all members, family and friends to join us at the Park, again, as we work towards a living memory and honor of our martyrs.

We will rally infront of Finland Mission School, before we proceed to Park Semaetat. Details follow.

        When:- May 30th, 2009, Saturday
        Time:- 0700 Hrs,
        Where:- Infront of Finland Mission School

We hope to see you there. Invite your teenage children to join us. Have the youth get involved.

A special call goes out for Eritreans visiting from the Diaspora to join us.

Awet nHafash!

NAECA Board.
Asmara