[dehai-news] Dallas Eritrean 18th Independence day celebration

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 10:08:16 EDT

In the history of Eritrea’s struggle for Independence, it is apparent that
some people fought hard to keep us from gaining our freedom. Some are even
still trying to strip us of our free will. Regardless of their efforts, we
are still standing, self-reliant and strong. The secret to our happiness is
our 18 years of freedom; the secret to our freedom is our courage. Come join
us Saturday, May 23rd as we take you back over 40 years ago… we hope
to takeyou on a journey
into the struggle for Independence reigniting the passion and love
everyEritrean has for
their Country through Music and drama all performed by the Eritrean children
of Dallas