[dehai-news] The Passing Away of Ato Afeworki Sebhatu (1951-2009)

From: Ghezae Hagos (gdavid6@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 16 2009 - 19:49:53 EDT

It is with great anguish and sorrow that we announce the death of our beloved brother Ato Afeworki Sebhatu Ghebremedhin. Mr. Afworki former owner of Dahlak Restaurant is survived by his wife, five children and one grandchild. Ato Afeworki a long time residence of San Jose, CA passed away this morning Saturday May 16, 2009 at Kaiser Hospital in San Jose due to illness. The place of mourning is at his residence 3887 Panda Dr. (@ Williams and Saratoga) San Jose, CA 95117. Lemelem Araya Bank of America Account: # 0713410276   The Familly of Afeworki Sebhatu