[dehai-news] Death Announcement Alazar Woldu Kifle

From: Ghezae Hagos (gdavid6@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 19:38:45 EDT

+ Death Announcement + Alazar Woldu Kifle 09/18/1971-04/ 16/2009 Our beloved Alazar Woldu Keshi Kifle Has passed away in sudden death and would like to announcement to all family and friends Alazar was born from Mr. Woldu Keshi Kifle and Mrs. Fikadu Ghebremariam in city Asmara09/18/1971 He was married to Saba Tesfay in City of MinneapolisMinnesota9/30/2002. The family was blessed with Son Haddis 08/19/2006 Alazar has passed away in City of Austin Texason 04/16/2009 we would like to inform all, His funeral service will be in City of Dekemhareon 05/01/2009 Family would like to thank to all, And specially to people in Minnesotaand Austin Texas for their endless effort and support they gave us.  May God rest his soul   Support and contact Bank of AmericaRouting #121000358Acc # 05481-04814 Mebrahtu Kifle: Kifle@hotmail. com, 408-903-3866