[dehai-news] The World expected much of Tadesse For Sunday's London Marathon

From: Yohannes Debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 19:28:23 EDT

The World expected much of Tadesse For Sunday's London Marathon

There has been some headlines about Zerisenay Tadesse's first Marathon in London. To the surprise the journalist seem to be long waiting for Zerisenay's Marathon. Great words has poured for the hero.

I believe Zerisenay is born for Marathon. I wishes that he started marathon earlier and greatly hoped him  for Beijing Marathon. I believe he could have got Eritrea a medal has he taken the Olympic marathon in Beijing.

It is never too late and he has come to his debut marathon. As he admitted I don't know what to expect in his first marathon, but never doubted he will be one of the greatest marathon runners ever and possibly, he can break World record one day.

I met Zerisenay when he was not known in 2002 and have seen the future in then.

Eritreans in London are preparing for his day and prepared a night to his honor.

Lets all of us prepare to cheer him where ever we are as he is capable of doing what seems impossible. Indeed he has broke what seems unbreakable.

Best of luck to Zerisenay ,
Yohannes Debesai
www.eaaarunners.org

EAAA INVITES ALL TO ITS PARTY TO CELEBRATE ERITREAN RUNNERS' VICTORIES ON SATURDAY MAY 2ND @7:45PM UNTIL YOU DROP IN ECCC - 6TH AND L WASHINGTON, DC.

~EAAA: Aspiring to uplift Eritrea in Athletics

“It is not the impossible which gives cause for despair, but the failure to achieve the possible” Louis Michel

“Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time.”