"Public Demonstration, Monday 12/12/2016 in London UK"

From: Yared Tesfay <ytmn2_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 00:05:39 +0000 (UTC)

: "Public Demonstration, Monday 12/12/2016 in London UK"

  Eritrea EmbassyMedia sent you a video: "Public Demonstration, Monday 12/12/2016 in London UK"

| |
| |
| |

| |
| |
| | | Eritrea EmbassyMedia has shared a video with you on YouTube |

| |

| |

| |

| Public Demonstration, Monday 12/12/2016 in London UK by Eritrea EmbassyMedia |

| |

| The two unjustified UN sanctions imposed on Eritrea, the relentless campaign against Eritrean people and their government under the disguise of human right concerns and the unprecedented media onslaught are serious and collective punishment deliberately perpetuated against the Eritrean people without any credible ... |

   | |
| |

| |

| | Help center • Report spam | |

| |

| | ©2016 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 | |

| |

SIGN THE PETITION!
Theresa May PM: Annul & Repeal Unjust Sanctions Against Eritrea and End Illegal Occupation by Ethiopia

| | |

| |
Theresa May PM: Annul & Repeal Unjust Sanctions Against Eritrea and End...
 We, the undersigned, are concerned citizens who urge Prime Minister Theresa May to act now to  lift the two UN S... | |