Did a 23-year-old in Greiz kill his girlfriend or did she die while rescuing her?

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 16:48:30 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.otz.de/web/zgt/leben/detail/-/specific/Toetete-ein-23-Jaehriger-in-Greiz-seine-Freundin-oder-starb-sie-bei-der-Rettung-1448912565

Did a 23-year-old in Greiz kill his girlfriend or did she die while rescuing her?

11.11.2016 - 04:34

Gera. At first glance, the case seems clear: the defendant has been watched as he crouched on his lover, strangled her and pulled her tongue. Because the woman well a month after the act on March 9 inGreiz Died, the prosecutor throws him Gera Homicide.

But in the process before the regional court GeraIt quickly becomes clear that the case is not so clear. The accused is like the victimEritrea. In the first attempt an interpreter is ready, but he does not have the right dialect to exchange with the defendant. In the second experiment, a translator, who also understands the 23-year-old on the Anklagebank.

And so he describes his memories of the Tattag: he had been together with his girlfriend, with whom he had an intimate relationship for half a year. They had argued that evening because she did not want to cook food.

Girl suddenly flipped over

Suddenly the woman had tipped over in the argument and had bitten herself on the tongue. "I knew she was suffering from a disease, but had not experienced an attack before," the accused says. He had tried to free the tongue between his teeth. She had bled from her nose and mouth. Finally, he had dialed the 112 emergency call.

An eyewitness had heard the screams from the room, but she waited for a few minutes before she went into the other room of the housing community. After a dull noise, she decided to look up. She reports that the accused took turns with either her hands to her neck or with one hand to her friend's tongue. On request, he said the young woman was sick.

Another witness says the defendant was sitting on her roommate. One hand at the neck, the other at the tongue. He had cried and said again and again, "Why did you leave me alone?" He told her to call the ambulance, the witness reported. A neighbor had finally contacted the rescue service.

The emergency physician on the spot found that the woman is unconscious and does not breathe. "We started resuscitation immediately," says the emergency physician. After 20 minutes, she managed to get the woman back. She came to the clinic. The injured party is said to have suffered a brain swelling and a cerebrum edema, on which she died on 15 April, due to the persistent massive influence on the airways and the blood supply to the brain.

But there was a pre-existing disease. Her girlfriend was "sick of the devil", had already had two attacks, with which she had fallen to the ground, reports a witness.

"But after a prayer, light ear-plucking and massaging the hand, she has always woken up again."

According to prosecutor Jens Woermann,there were internal injuries in the neck area of ​​the victim, which indicate a choking. According to his statements, there are findings that the victim was married and only had an affair with the accused.

>From the perspective of the prosecutor's office, the woman had announced to the man the separation, which had choked her. The accused, who had remained in the apartment after the rescue and then the police arrived, has been in detention since March.

The Geraer Rechtsmediziner Hans-Peter Kinzl The procedure followed and must give its opinion on the case.

The trial will continue on Tuesday: the court will have to clarify whether it is really a crime of killing or an accident in a rescue attempt.

Tino Zippel / 11:11:16 / OTZ
--Software translation--