Quatero.net: Ethiopia: The End Game and Transition

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam59_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 21:16:45 +0100

Ethiopia: The End Game and Transition

By Dawit Woldegiorgis

 Revised version of speech given at Vision Ethiopia forum on October 23, 2016 in Washington DC.By Dawit W Giorgis

I talk to you today with a lot more wisdom than I ever had. For the last 26 years I have been working in over 13 African countries, all conflict areas, and visited almost all the countries in sub Sahara Africa. In the last few years I have founded a research institute the Africa Institute for Strategic and Security Studies (AISSS) a research center, dealing with contemporary security challenges of Africa, mostly on terrorism and transnational crimes in Africa. It is at its infant stage but we do a lot of research...................

Continue reading it in pdf