New Book: By Alemseged Tesfay

From: <HBokure_at_aol.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:56:35 -0400

Haile Bokure It is great that our author, Ato Alemseged Tesfay finalized
his third book on Eritrean history. By coincidence, at least my recent book
and his seem to focus on the same historical episodes. The only difference
is... my slim book is based on oral history, and on my close observation of
the events that happened during the most critical decade (the sixties) of
our country. I suggest the Tigrigna-speaking friends to own the new book by
our historian who was active in student movement both in and abroad and in
oratory contest held annually by the then YMCA (መደክማ). He was and still
is a revolutionary writer who is well known for his his book ፡ ወዲ ሓደራ ካብ
 ባድመ ናብ ሳሕል ከምኡ "ልቢ ተጋዳላይ". I expect to write a book review on
his major works for sometime to come. In the meantime, congratulation our
humble scholar on your new book.
Haile