Second stage of the Tour du Faso 2016: Eritrea jubilant, Burkina sanctioned

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 19:23:36 +0000 (UTC)

http://lefaso.net/spip.php?article73938

Second stage of the Tour du Faso 2016: Eritrea jubilant, Burkina sanctioned

• Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 17h52min

The Eritrean Zemenfes Solomon is the winner of the second stage of the Tour du Faso disputed 2016 Saturday, October 29, 2016, between Boussé and Ouahigouya (130 km). Two Burkinabe cyclists have been sanctioned by the jury president, Isabel Fernandez, for dishonest behavior during the race.

Launched under a sun that laboriously pushed its rays in time nascent harmattan, riders had to face many difficulties due to the requirements of the jury president. After ten kilometers, they were stopped by order of Isabel Fernandez has estimated that the following vehicles were driving without following safety instructions runners.

A ten minute call to order and the procession moves off again to Ouahigouya. A Gourcy city the third and final hot spot, another fact more serious occurs. Fernandez stopped the race and did remind riders who managed to escape. "The children had refused to resume the race. I had to intervene to get them to comply with the directives of the President of the jury, "railed Alassane D. Ouangrawa, president of the Burkinabe Cycling Federation. The main reason, Abdoulaye Rouamba Burkinabe cyclist was surprised by President Isabel Fernandzez using a pillow kit. "He used a kit. This is true and what is not normal. The laws prohibit this, "recognized Alassane D. Ouangrawa. According to the president of the Burkinabe Cycling Federation is wanting to learn that Yaméogo Hamidou, as captain, was treated with undisciplined by the owner of the tower.

Despite the intercession of each other, both riders will be disqualified for the rest of the race. Between attacks against attacks, the riders arrived in peloton. Eritreans strongest in the final sprint imposed themselves upon arrival. Zemenfes Solomon followed the Algerian Nassim Saidi. The first step Burkinabe, Salifou Yarbanga, came fifth.

The third step is to link this Sunday, October 30, 2016, to Gourcy Ziniaré. 171.500 km long, the stage is the longest of the Tour.

Jacques Théodore Balima
Lefaso.net

------------
http://www.apanews.net/news/fr/article.php?id=4866625

Victory of the Eritrean Solomon Zemenfes to the 2nd stage of Tour du Faso

2016-10-29 4:11:30 p.m.

APA-Ouagadougou (Burkina)

The Eritrean Solomon Zemenfes Saturday won the sprint, the 2nd stage of Tour du Faso run between Boussé and Ouahigouya (130 km), ahead of Algerian Nassim Saidi, have we found.

The Eritrean rider finished the race in 3 hours 07 min 21 sec with an average of 41.633 km / h. Despite this victory Erytheia, the Burkinabe Mathias Sorghum retains his yellow jersey. It nevertheless gives his green jersey for the points classification in the Algerian Nassim Saidi.

The first intermediate sprint of Arbolé (25th kilometer) was won by the French Vincent Graczyk during the last hot spot Gourcy was canceled.

The 3rd stage, the longest of the competition between Gourcy and Ziniaré (169 km), will be run tomorrow Sunday.

GS / od / APA

---
http://afriyelba.net/tour-faso-2e-etape-2-burkinabe-disqualifies-erythreen-plus-haute-marchee-remportee-erythreen/

Tour du Faso Step 2: 2 Burkinabe disqualified, an Eritrean walked on the highest won by an Eritrean

October 29, 2016 Top Story

Today Saturday, October 29, 2016 has run the second stage of the Tour du Faso between Boussé long and 130 km Ouahigouya. 78 riders took the start and finish, the Eritrean Solomon Zemenfes, won in 3h07'21 ''. But the yellow jersey remains on the shoulders of Burkina Faso, Mathias Sorghum.

>From Boussé to 8h45mn, the second stage of the 29th edition of the Tour du Faso was marked by two major stops. The first stop of the race ordered by the President of the Jury, Isabel Fernandez was to pass all the vehicles in front of the pack. The second case happened a few kilometers after the exit of the city of Yako saw the disqualification of 'Hamidou Yaméogo and Abdoulaye Rouamba. Both Burkina riders were punished for wearing headphones.

For the president of the jury, Article 25 of the International Cycling Union formally prohibited. It is with dismay that these two Burkinabe have left their comrades. Despite these incidents, the race continued to completion. The first hot spot played in Arbolé was won by the French, Vincent Graczyk; the second hot spot in Yako by the Burkinabe, Salifou Yarbanga and the last hot spot that was to compete in Gourcy has meanwhile been canceled.

The arrival was carried aggregated form instead of the nation of Ouahigouya and was abducted by the Eritrean Solomon Zemenfes. It is followed by the Algerian Nassim Saidi. The third arrival is Eritrean e ^ n the person of Abraham Meron. The first Burkinabe arrived in 5th position. His name Salifou Yarbanga. But the yellow jersey won by Mathias sorghum during the first stage remains his property. The average speed of the day was 41.633 km / h. Tomorrow, Sunday will be held the third stage of the Tour du Faso. Appointment is taken tomorrow for the third step that will run between Gourcy-Ziniaré

Boukary Oouédraogo on the way round.

--Software translation--