FaceBook.com: Our students make me so proud....

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam59_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 01:28:23 +0200
Our students make me so proud....

Our students make me so proud.... they participated in a workshop last week with Finish PhD students and lecturers, and they worked in a project to build different mobile application in one week, and they presented it last Friday.

One group built an app that gives street, map and cite information off line to Tourists; another group built an app for our digital library so it can take the user directly to our digital library resources; and another group, my favorite one, built an app for social media inside our campus that will work offline (without the need for internet).... meaning you can blog, ask question or look for your lover over this app.... it is like a facebook for Eritrea Institute of Technology campus. ....

They have yet of course to fines their app and make it available to the market.... we promised to give them an utmost support for these bright students.

Asked about what they have learned the most from this workshop one student responded "I learned that it is possible to work in groups and come up with mobile app within a week".

Now, do you know why I feel happy for working at EIT????
#RediTad

Hagerawi Dihnet - ሃገራዊ ድሕነት፡'s photo.