India Blooms News Service : President Pranab Mukherjee on Monday extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of Eritrea

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:56:56 +0000 (UTC)

http://indiablooms.com/ibns_new/news-details/N/20869/pranab-mukherjee-wishes-people-of-eritrea-on-independence-day.html

India Blooms News Service

Pranab Mukherjee wishes people of Eritrea on Independence Day

Mon, May 23 2016

New Delhi, May 23 (IBNS) President Pranab Mukherjee on Monday extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of Eritrea on the eve of their Independence Day.

In a message to Isaias Afwerki, the President of the State of Eritrea, the President said, “On behalf of the Government, the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me immense pleasure to extend heartfelt greetings and congratulations to Your Excellency and the people of Eritrea on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of Your Independence Day. "

"India and Eritrea enjoy warm and friendly relations. We look forward to continuing our bilateral cooperation in diverse areas and further strengthening our relations in the coming years to the mutual benefit of the peoples of our two countries," Mukherjee said.

"Excellency, I take this opportunity to convey my best wishes for your good health and personal well being as well as for the continued progress and prosperity of the friendly people of Eritrea," he said.