Re: Vancouver : Eritrean Silver Jubilee Celebration :

From: Cheai Sahlezghi <sahlezghic_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:53:15 -0700

The Eritrean Cultural Center of Greater Vancouver would like to invite all
& sundry in the visinity of Vancouver to come and celebrate the wonderful &
great event of ours.

Popular artists: Mebrahtu Hidray ( from Toronto ) and Hadgey Teckle ( from
Seattle ) will be here to entertain us all.So mark your date.

In the meanwhile, we wish all seb-dehai, all Eritreans wherever they maybe
& all well-wishers of Eritrea to have a wonderful independence day.