Appreciation - from family and friends of Haile Abraha

From: Biniam Tekle <biniamt_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 16:33:07 -0400

We express our deepest appreciation for all the support and compassion
accorded to us by the members of the Washington DC area Eritrean Community
as we mourned the loss off our loved one Haile Abraha. We
​also ​
thank all that came to the funeral and join us as we pay honor and respect
to an incredible human being , friend to many, and patriotic Eritrean.

May his soul rest in peace!

Attached you will find a brief life history.​

Family and friends of Haile Abraha ​

Haile-Abrha-Memorial-Service-1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Haile-Abrha-Memorial-Service-1.jpg)