DIALOGUE WITH BLOOD DRENCHED Enemy NOT AN OPTION BUT A RISKY SURRENDER

From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 21:08:32 +0000

Dear Dehai , please while posing leave 1 or 2 spaces between the text and url link. Thank you.
DIALOGUE WITH BLOOD DRENCHED ENEMY NOT AN OPTION BUT A RISKY SURRENDER
http://www.tsegag.com/jubilee.html
True, as we all Eritreans know full well the state of Eritrea, its leadership and the Eritrean people at large have been under a constant & relentless attack on all and everything that we Eritreans hold dear. Yes attack on our economy, on our social fabric, attack on our SAWA the guardian angel of Eritrea, a wholesale attack on all Eritrean men as rapist, and attack on our youths who were lured and dragged some to Sahara desert to be victims of human traffickers who harvested their organs for sale, and several hundred of them were willfully & purposefully dragged to Mediterranean sea to be drown mercilessly for evil political expediency.Who made it possible for the so called International community with its COI or Global NGO & variety of Humanitarian Organizations to drag us the people, and the leadership through the mire and dirt on a world stage? The obvious answer is none but the Eritrean so called opposition, I repeat the Eritrean traitors in North America and Western streets whose hands are drenched in our sisters', brothers', mothers' & fathers' blood.It is therefore no rationality or wisdom of any kind to call for dialogue with blood drenched so called oppositions. To simply put it in another words, dialogue with blood enemy of Eritrea, the Eritrean traitors is not an option but it is rather a risky surrender that should be avoided at any cost.Here below is url link and follow the link and you will find two videos Part 2 & Part 3 of my last video