Speak Out & Take Action - Eritrea Needs You!

From: Azmera Abraham <azm3ra_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:20:07 -0400

We must take action NOW!
View this email in your browser
<http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=e2b5e5581d&e=>
*“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”*
There is no better time than the present to speak out and take action
against the biased reports of the Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights
in Eritrea. Furthermore, we must urge the council to terminate the
politically-motivated mandates.

We must take action *NOW*! Your voice matters, that's why we encourage you
to do the following:

1. Go to www.Eritrean-Smart.org <http://www.eritrean-smart.org> and SIGN
the online petition to condemn repeated attempts by two UN-affiliated
integrity-challenged bodies to malign the young nation of Eritrea under the
cover of Human Rights.

2. *Share, share, share!* Let our voices be heard. Share this video
<https://youtu.be/2sc6hBOxLZk>and link to the petition via text, email and
social media to all your friends and family. [*YouTube Video Link: *
https://youtu.be/2sc6hBOxLZk ]

*Together, we can truly make a difference. *

*Victory to the Masses!!*
*ዓወት ንሓፋሽ !!النصر للجماهير*

<http://www.twitter.com/YPFDJNA>
<http://www.facebook.com/YoungPFDJ>
<azm3ra_at_gmail.com>
*Copyright © 2016 , All rights reserved.*
Thank you for being a valued member of YPFDJ North America.

You can update your preferences
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d9efb643b7&e=>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d9efb643b7&e=&c=e2b5e5581d>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&afl=1>