IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DALLAS AND FORT WORTH RESIDENTS

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:16:11 -0500

*Registrations for this year’s May 24th performance are now OPEN! Sign up
TODAY!*

*​*

*​*
All ages are welcome, if you have a kid that’s in high school, middle
school, elementary, kindergarten bring them! We have LIMITED DAYS UNTIL
Eritrea’s 25TH Birthday and a lot of work ahead! Come one, come all we
accept everyone!

Go to www.hidridallas.org to register

*Registrations will be open until April 21st, 2016! Late registrations will
**NOT** be accepted! *

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org

dfw_may_24th_registration_1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: dfw_may_24th_registration_1_.jpg)