As Illegal Immigrants, this proud & independent Africans are becoming beggars and slave like entities willfully

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:45:56 +0200
As Illegal Immigrants, this proud & independent Africans are becoming beggars and slave like entities willfully

By Berhane Habtemariam

June 27, 2016

As Illegal Immigrants, this proud & independent Africans (*Eritreans) are becoming beggars, dependents and slave like entities willfully. It is a big shame and disgrace to see them in this misery. As a human being, it pains me and my fellow Eritreans to see this barbarity deeply! They try to blame their home countries to their suffering. “ጭጉራፍስ ያኢ ባዕላ ወቒዓስ ተመሊሳ ባዕላ ተእዊ” እኮ ኮይኑ ነገሩ! It is almost their personal choice and decision to be in this cruel situation…………….in the hands of terrorists, human-traffickers/Smugglers and money greedy criminals! Back to their respective countries, they have at least a home to live, a bed to sleep, food to eat and parents/families to rely on & look for!

The illegal Migration to the imagined „Paradise on Earth“ is turned out to be a nightmare life for millions, worldwide phenomena and developed in a billion Dollars Big Businesses.

Beggars, criminals and liars become wealthy at the cost of desperate, suffering and death of innocent human-beings. Just in our Eritrean case, for example, are Meron Estifanos, Elsa Chyrum, Aba Mussie & their likes. They have enticed our youngsters with false promises, worked with the criminal Human Traffickers as middlemen-women and made a living at the cost/suffering of Eritreans. They also deal and cooperate with the barbaric Human Smugglers, extracting lot of money from Eritreans in the pretense of saving life. They really are merchants!

In 2015, the human trafficker criminals earned over one Billion Euro at the cost of suffering and death of the illegal Immigrants. Therefore, everybody should tell the truth to his/her immediate families, relatives and friends that illegal Immigration is not the solution. Stay where you are-in your respected Countries!!!
Watch the VICE News documentary Libya's Migrant Trade: Europe or Die:

More than 3,300 migrants were rescued in the Mediterranean over the weekend

By VICE News and Reuters

June 26, 2016 | 9:45 pm

Italian ships rescued more than 3,300 migrants in 26 separate operations in the Mediterranean over the weekend, a spokesperson for the Italian navy said on Sunday.

The people were picked up from 25 dinghies and one boat, all north of the Libyan coast, the Italian coast guard said in a separate statement.............................................