[Fwd: Missing son in Eritrea]

From: Dehai-Admin <dehai-admin_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 13:37:04 -0400

Subject: Missing son in Eritrea
From: "Tadelech Gebremeskel" <Tadelechg2016_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, June 3, 2016 3:33 pm
To: feedback_at_dehai.org

Tadelech Gebremeskel
Please help me find my son. I have not heard from him since he was 13
years old. I live in Mekelle, Ethiopia and he lives in Asmara, Eritrea.
His father was a doctor and he used to work at Mekelle Hospital when met
him. His name was Dr. Habtemariam Wolda. I heard he passed away and our
son was living with relatives in Asmara. My son name is Daniel
Habtemariam Wolda and he is around 38 years old. Here is my contact
information Tadalech G. Meskel 0251 19 60 72 1285
Tadelechg2016_at_gmail.com