My short Comment on "Frontex says 23,000 migrants reached Italy in August"

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam59_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 23:12:13 +0200
My short Comment on "Frontex says 23,000 migrants reached Italy in August"

September 15, 2016

Comment: Frontex had been established to protect and defend the European Union external Borders in the Mediterranean Sea from illegal migrants and to fight/destroy the criminal human traffickers. The result was: they have never fought/destroyed the criminals; instead they cooperate with them whole heartily.

The barbaric human traffickers sent (still continue to sent) ten thousands of illegal Migrants to the Mediterranean See akin to a suicide mission and the Frontex and some volunteer “helps-Syndrome” infected profiteers fished the Illegal Migrants from the Sea and dumped them in Italy i.e. they cooperated and (still do it) with the criminals like hand and glove. This opportunistic cry and ignorant political propaganda in the name of illegal Migrants are so absurd and disgraceful!

Berhane Habtemariam