Deportation of Tigraians from Gonder, Mettema, Armachiho, some parts of Bahirdar

From: Ghezae Hagos <ghagos23_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 05:25:39 -0700

"4060 people have arrived to Tigrai through Mai Tsebri, Mai Kadra, Dansha,
Humera and many other towns in north western."

From: Tigrai on line

http://tigraionline.com/articles/tigraians-deported-pr.html

The State of Tigrai has released a press release regarding the deportation
of Tigraians from Gonder, Mettema, Armachiho, some parts of Bahirdar, and
many small villages in Gonder.

So far about 4060 people have arrived to Tigrai through Mai Tsebri, Mai
Kadra, Dansha, Humera and many other towns in north western.

The Tigrai government has established temporary shelters in Humera,
Endasilasse Shire, Axum, and Mekelle to help the deportees and register
them. Many of these Tigraians have been living in these parts of Ethiopia
for 30, 40, and or many more years. This is pure and simple ethnic
cleansing based on race not politics or political stand. Many of those are
families including women and children who have nothing to do with politics.
Some of them are business people who invested millions in the local economy
and who employed many people who were forced without anything. Some are
government employees who fled with cloths on their back.

The Tigrai State Emergency Response Organizing Committee is registering
every individual including what they did for work, how many family members
they have, what they owned, what they lost, and other detail information
needed for legal action and someone is going to answer for this crime.

Still there are many Tigraians stranded in mamy parts of Amhara state and
their lives is in danger. We all have to do whatever it takes to help them
out.

The people and government of Tigrai are grateful to the people and
government of Sudan for their support and helping hand to our people.

This is unprecedented historical mistake by those who are behind this evil
action against the people of Tigrai and the scar will remain forever in the
history of Ethiopia.

Every single Tigraian throughout the globe and friends of the Tigrai people
should make a stand on this issue. If you are Tigrawai do everything in
your power to support our people in their time of need. This is not the
time for falt finding on anyone including the state government. Now we need
ot be there for our people dispite our political differences.