Overview of my Novel and the URL to the amazon.com

From: Minnas Tekeste <tekesteminnas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 02:11:50 -0700

Dear Dehai admin.
This is Minnas, we talked on the Facebook a few days ago. And as you
told me i am sending you the overview of my second book "New Tomorrow"
and the link that would take to the Amazon.com

Massawa, a sun-drenched but quite majestic port city in Eritrea, had
always been an ultimate place of short flings for hosanna back in her
schooldays. But those days were long gone with the wind…

And now, getting back to the city with her angelic little daughter on
vacation only brought a wave cold nostalgia which seemed to evolve
into wounding melancholy. Amid her bittersweet reminiscence at the
charming Gurgusum beach she found her herself in the arms of what felt
like her future, Bereket.

Bereket transformed her, he turned her black mood right around, he
made her re-experience her well-cherished past and on top of all he
intrigued her to the point where she felt she found love… again.

And after quite an eventful couple of days in the city, both of them
found themselves entangled in a whirlwind of a romance and an
irresistible chemistry. It was all so speedy, but yet seemed true –
only that she couldn’t afford to take it further and make her daughter
be the victim of the ripple effects that can follow. She’s torn
between prudence and the irresistible desire to be wrapped up in an
enveloping passion once again. And… though Bereket seemed to bring her
out of the dark and put her on the brink of a new tomorrow, she is
feeling compelled to bring it to the bitter end…

The book New Tomorrow tells a story of Hosanna, an arrestingly
gorgeous former model, who had been a self-indulgent and adventurous
as a college girl back in her teenage years and later faced quite a
downfall – severe blow of misery, which left her to be a single
mother. She has every reason to feel lonely and nostalgic about, but
she tries to make her peace with life and do all that she had to do to
make her living all about her daughter Naomi.
But when Bereket came to her life, she realizes that you never know
what you are missing until you get it, and she knew how it would be
such a wound if she had to let him go…

The book is available at the Amazon.com through the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/New-Tomorrow-Minnas-Tekeste-ebook/dp/B01JQ7NVVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470566329&sr=8-2&keywords=new+tomorrow+minnas#navbar