PM late Meles Zenawi Ethiopa died but..........................................................!

From: Berhane Kidane <berhane.kidane_at_web.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:06:58 +0200
Goolgule  (Le Raeu 4th(4-tegna) Mut Amet Tezkar Meles Yecoforut Gudguad) 21Aug2016._____________________________-
Dear Mr Berhane Habtemariam!
Dear Dehaiers!
Would you please kindly post my writing?
Someone from Ethiopia had an interwiew in AMHARIC Language regarding  the late Tigraway PM  Meles Zenawi and admired him for his intelligence.
Unfortunately;he hates him because he favoured Eritrea  the ASSAB PORT which was part and the property of Ethiopia and made his Ethiopia
especially  the indigenous Afar landlocked.Meles Zenawi would have been the Role Model for Ethiopia  if he had had  the ASSAB PORT under his control! he exclamed.That is why Ethiopians dont want to mourn on his death because Ethiopians are people who their soil,Denkel/Assab has been snatchetd out! he said.
       Ethiopians didn't learn any lessons from their past Lies and Arrogance  that led them to an everlasting hatred nor do they want to comprehend  that Denkel/Assab Eritrea is.Everyday we see ,hear and read  these arrogant Ethiopians hail our death and sufferings caused
by them (their Amhara Haileselse,Derg Clique and Tigrayans) .They don't even refrain from boasting. They hail the sufferings we Eritreans
underwent under under  their Annexion and successive invasions.They enjoyed greately how their Tigrayans played with our Martyrs  Cemetries
and feel pride  in that they  raped our respected,brave and loved Eritrean mothers.They are very pleased with the destruction they inflicted on
our Eritrea.They never feel shame at telling lies and at their 1991 and 1998 failure.They are still boasting that our loved President Isayas and his heroic senior officials  would end up at the ICC.They ensured their continuity by putting aside the pains they inflicted on us as if it may not have any devastating consequences.They boast:AZAGNI  K'BIE ANGUACH !
           How on earth do these fascist ones expect our hatred would be smoothly over or be ignored? Moreover,these liar and arrogant Ethiopians annexed our Eritrea,a country that has neither political nor geographical ties with them and waged their genocidal wars to erase us.
Nevertheless;I don't wish the innocent Ethiopians for any bad luck.These are people who themselves do not know their enemies Haileselase,Derg Amhara feudalists and Tigrayans are let alone know where Eritrea is located.I wish Tigrayans and Amhara feudalists would
soon be perished and everlasting peace,prosperity and happines flourish in Ethiopia.
Yours sincerely Berhane Kidane Tübingen-Germany 22.o8.16