Invitation for the presentation of new book

From: Tesfamicael Yohannes <tesfamicaelyohannes_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 19:35:50 +0200

Invitation for the presentation of new book

Boundary Commission of Eritrea and Ethiopia released its judgment in April
2002. Eritrea and Ethiopia agree so that both should keep only the
documentation posted on the English language.

I as an individual person am allowed to translate in Tigrigna which I got
permission from the Boundary Commission in Haig. I can document the
permission given on the e-mail.

Now I have translated the above mentioned documentation on the Tigrigna
language and the book should be presented to the public. It to be discussed
in the discussion is why it is Zelambassa, Alitena given to Ethiopia? Why
it is given Badme, Tsorena to Eritrea? Why in the middle of town Burre
split both to Eritrea and Ethiopia. There are also interesting abilities to
discuss on. So let's meet:

*Location: Eritrean Club on Osterhaus gate 7, Oslo. Near to Yohanna store.*

*Date: the Sunday 11. September 2016*

*Time: from 15:00-17:00*

E-mail teckle3_at_hotmail.com tesfamicaelyohannes_at_gmail.com

Telephone 47-97013364