Outrageous & Mind Boggling Pack Of Lies Of Chairman Mike of the COIE

From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 20:26:21 +0000

Outrageous & Mind Boggling Pack Of Lies Of Chairman Mike of the COIE

In this video I have exposed a foreign organization I believe was founded solely to destabilize if not to completely destroy Eritrea. I have also exposed few among the many Eritrean traitors & foreigner Eritrean haters who have made a fortune and a career by simply lying about Eritrea phony humanitarian Crisis. In my humble opinion all you will see in my video are no doubt the informers and contributors to the outrageous & mind boggling pack of lies collected by the The Trio Evil Messengers of 21st century. Thanks to Eritrea they all, both foreigners and Eritrean traitors have made a fortune & a career of the blood and lives of our youth. They all have no self-respect and therefore fabricatiing lies & committing crimes against Eritrea is a badge of honor to them.

Allow me to quote verbatim how the great defender of our nation and a prolific writer described these Eritrean traitors & foreigners who are very cruel to committe any crime without fear if they are sure can make fortune of it. Here is HIllal quotation word for word

"Demonizing, defaming, discrediting and vilifying Eritrea, its people and govt is their blood sport. Anything and everything Eritrean is a fair game. Like a patient suffering from Schizophrenia they do it out in the open with no feeling of shame, guilt, rationality and self respect. For them, illusion is reality and once they set their own standards of reality different from accepted societal ones, than they are in the looney land and a place of no return." Very true, and thank you Hillal.

Also in this video you will so see the tool they all frequently use to suck the never end cash of the epmpire.

Last but not least you will also see how the Almighty God is punishing them for all the crime they are committing upon our people and specifically upon unsuspected Eritrean youth. Carefully observe and you will see God is using their own conscience to punish them seriously.. Now here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fNCz6DN7c
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=VQ.357479980249&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fNCz6DN7c>

Eritrea: Pack Of Lies Of COIE<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fNCz6DN7c>
www.youtube.com