Author Linda Staude/Helen Seeney'lies

From: Berhane Kidane <berhane.kidane_at_web.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:44:57 +0200
Dear Mr Berhane Habtemariam!
Dear Dehaiers!
I would be grateful if you could post my writing.
Neither journalists nor authors would like telling the truth.Even though they themselves
never know how their own population live let alone Eritrea which is of their outreach
they dare insult aur Eritrea pride beloved president Isayas Afewerki,hnis heroic senior
officials and our EPLF through their rhetorical expression where themselves nothing
understand except how to get a fat wallet.Some dream that our senior officials would
end in a criminal court,some howl and describe our beloved Isayas as a dictator.They
never  know what we Eritreans too dream about and how we pay them out for
their  insult and degrading  our president and his colleagues.They should know that
neither our government nor we Eritreans would work for their insatiable European
interests.
           Our heroic EPLF fought the bitter battle and wiped out their liar Ethiopians.
The sufferings and destruction were immense.But neither these greedy authors
nor any journalists or their Europeans spoke of those sufferings.On the contrary they
supported their Ethiopian puppets in an attempt to erase our race once for ever.
Thanks to our heroic EPLF;their Ethiopians have been wiped out never to return.
These bribed authors and journalists tarnish the image of our Eritrea by saying
              The poorest country in the world!
               A country that its hope has been shuttered!    etc what bribes can buy ....
What a silly joke!  Where and how do they want to hide that one kilo of potatoes was
the main commodity among families during the second world war? Worse more:
they could not be able to rebiuld their countries without the support of other countries!
but enjoy playing jokes on our poverty! ...........................................
Do they mean that we Eritreans had billions of Dollars and peace under the invasion
of their puppet Ethiopians? Isn't Ethiopia itself an impoverished country? Would their
Ethiopia be able to exist as a nation without the wealth of our Eritrea? Don't its people
dwell in slums biult on humans' dung dumps?
          Second world war lasted only 5 years and it took them more than 25 years
to rebiuld their countries.How do these liar authors,journalists or activists expect
then our Eritrea that under went more than 50 years European colonilsm,30
years devastating war that launched by their liar Ethiopians  would be rebiult within
overnight and survive poverty where they themselves were not able to rebiuld their
countries that were destroyed by only 5 years war? Nevertheless,we have had no depen-
dence on their handouts or donations to alleviate those sufferings. We are doing all wok
alone.Eversince the hyena colonialists set their foot in Eritrea,our country had been
exploited.They destroyed its infrastructure.Ethiopians did worse.They managed to erase
us unnoticed through their genocidal atrocities. Ethiopians who never had any selfreliance
except handouts culture!!!!!!!!!
         These liar authors and hundreds of journalists blaze their trumpets saying............
     "    Many Eritreans fled the country because of the disastrous dictator!".................
Those who fled Eritrea and kept on telling lies, do not know that their main enemies these
authors and journalists are.Nor did they know that they made them hate their country and
would lead a life of misery in Europe.What ever lies  may be told by those who fled,by traitors
or their sponsors, our Eritrea will be rebiult in the demise of all of them.
Victory to the Mass.
Thanks and greetings all dehaiers!
Yours sincerely Berhane Kidane,Tübingen Germany 18.08.16