My very short Comment "on SPECIAL REPORT-Enslaved in Libya: One woman's extraordinary escape from Islamic State"

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 20:19:04 +0200
My very short Comment "on SPECIAL REPORT-Enslaved in Libya: One woman's extraordinary escape from Islamic State"

August 18, 2016

These episodes of suffering and enslavement are like a suicide mission knowingly by the actors (illegal Migrants). It is very depressing and degrading as human being.

What is the motive to leave your peaceful Country knowing that your only life may ended/terminated in the Sahara Desert, beheaded by the Islamo-fascist Barbarians or in the Mediterranean Sea? Is it worth of to give up your only life, in your perception, to come to Europe hoping to earn couple of Euros or Dollars? In my opinion, it is a sheer madness of our time! Sorry!!!

Berhane Habtemariam