Acolom.com: መርበብ ኣኮሎም Acolom Networks

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:39:24 +0200

መርበብ ኣኮሎም Acolom Networks

August 17, 2016

http://acolom.com/onewebmedia/fa56342e6a-Erinet.jpg

Acolom Networks is an IT Information Center for Technology in English and Gheez for Eritreans.

መርበብ ኣኮሎም ናይ ተክኖሎጂ ሓበሬታ ማእከል ብቋንቋ ትግርኛን ብቋንቋ እንግሊዝን ዝሕብር ዓውደ መርበብ`ዩ።

About Acolom Networks?

Acolom Networks provides IT Consultancy, network setting, Hardware and Software Support, VOIP solutions, Software Traning within the IT sector.

Mission

Our area of expertise is providing solutions to small and medium sized companies within budgets. Whatever your business or organisation is about, IT Solutions play a crucial role. We set up our company to provide the kind of IT support that we as business owners would like

Experience

Our staffs have combined experience on computer systems, data networks and phone systems. We can handle everything from computer repair, network design and installation to on-going maintenance, internet

Services

Acolom Networks provides IT Consultancy, Network setting, Hardware and Software support, within the IT sector. Our area of expertise is providing solutions to small and medium sized companies within budgets. Whatever your business or organisation is about, Acolom Networks play a crucial role. We set up our company to provide the kind of IT support that we as business owners would like.

Courses

We offer a range of flexibly-delivered computing and IT training courses to help you up skill your staff. We have many years' experience of training people to improve their productivity by using ICT more effectively. Our course can cater to small or large number of students. Training could be delivered at your work place or in our training centre or online training.

http://acolom.com/onewebmedia/Home-Network.jpg

http://acolom.com/onewebmedia/0155886998-computer_parts.jpg