Fwd: I say Sawa is the essence of pride...

From: Tesfai Kflu <kflu_at_fredonia.edu_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:46:08 -0400

     More than a decade ago.here in Dehai media, I jotted a brief narrative
mostly stating the good qualities our president has. Here & there of course
were few that perhaps make one say that 'president Isayas is after all a
human being', but, mostly they were all positive.
     Among the good qualities I said Isayas owns was a 'creative mind'. A
friend, a writer and a scholar, who once was a colleague to Isayas and for
reasons I can't understand is now a center piece in the opposition camp,
replied saying that I was right about his creative
mind. He said, paraphrased of course, Sawa is the brain child of Isayas.
He said, when he brought it as an idea he had a hard time getting it
accepted by colleagues in his own circle... he said, he worked unbelievably
so hard on it before he finally got it going. He said, and you know it your
self how useful and instrumental Sawa was in the border war we had with
the Woyanes.