Re: Follow-up to previous email

From: <bahta_at_cox.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 9:43:51 -0400

ENTERPRISE INVESTMENT CORPORATION SHARE COMPANY
P.O.BOX 51355
Washington DC. 20019

TO: All Shareholders:
RE: Annual General Meeting

This is to notify you that the EIC Share Company Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be conducted on 14th August, 2016. All shareholders are called upon to attend the meeting due to EIC Board of Directors election.
The meeting will be held at Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds, Annapolis MD. From 12:00 noon until 2:00 PM. Please be on time as our meeting is limited until 2:00 PM ONLY.

Thank you for your cooperation.

EIC Board of Directors