The drama of the refugees: the corpses of children deprived of organs

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:15:52 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.direttanews.it/2016/07/28/dramma-dei-profughi-cadaveri-bambini-privati-degli-organi/

The drama of the refugees: the corpses of children deprived of organs

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Shocking find on a stretch of the east coast of Alexandria in Egypt of mutilated corpses of nine Somali citizens. The incident was reported in April by Africanglobe.net site, then appeared Kalsan a movie on TV - a satellite television channel in Somali based in London - then on Facebook and Youtube. In those shocking images, he showed how bodies besides being mangled also presented in the chest seams and lacked vital organs.

Among the victims was a young mother, Adar Addawe Hassan, and his three sons, Abubakr Abdikarim, only 3 months, Anfa 'Abdikarim 18 months and another seven year old son. This finding was confirmed for the umpteenth time a suspect who has long throw NGOs: when the refugees are unable to pay for onward travel, are killed and their bodies become "spare parts" in the illegal market of organ trafficking.

Many desperate people, mainly from Eritrea, Somalia and Ethiopia, pay thousands of dollars, with the ultimate goal to arrive in our country and from there try to reach other European countries, but in the meantime fall into the hands of criminal gangs, who kidnap them in the Sinai peninsula, then try to ask onerous ransom from their families. The Israeli NGO Hotline for Refugees and Migrants has collected testimony from sixty of these refugees.

The testimonies shock

One of them has so reconstructed what happened to him: "I paid $ 2,500 to a smuggler because I up residence in Israel. But then it was sold to another trafficker called Abu Moussa who asked me another $ 5,000 for my release. They tortured me and I was tied with a chain for four and a half months until the money did not come of my own. " In January 2011, the Italian NGO EveryOne denounced as four refugees in the Sinai kidneys had been removed.

Then there is the dramatic story of the smuggler-repentant Nuderdin Atta Wheabrebi, Eritrean, 32, who with his statements made it possible to arrest 38 people, responsible for the horrendous trafficking. These are his words Italians investigators: "Sometimes the migrants do not have the money to pay for the trip made by land or where to turn to pay for the trip at sea, and then these people are delivered to the Egyptians who kill them for their organs and resold in Egypt for a sum of about $ 15,000. In particular, these Egyptians are equipped to explant the organ and transport it in insulated bags. "

Finally, Hamdy Al-Azazy, head of the New Generation Foundation for Human Rights operating in Sinai, in a CNN service showed several photos of corpses with horrible scars on his chest, explaining that the organs are harvested while the refugees are still alive: "the doctors arrive from Cairo with the mobile hospital units to perform operations to remove especially corneas, liver and kidneys. Once the organs extracted, leaving them to die and throw their bodies in the desert. "

http://www.direttanews.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Immagine-8.jpg

Software translation