Alpha-Eritrean-Engineers-Magazine-2016-February's Issue

From: Yosief Philipos <meharigrw_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 01:23:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Dehai,Would you Please post the paragraph below after linking the link.Hope you are doing well. Please see link for Alpha-Eritrean-Engineers-Magazine-2016-February's Issue below........ When we are inspired to write, sometimes the stories may be simple, and other times they can be hard, heartbreaking and almost unbearable. Story and memories we have of ours and loved ones are what we all carry with us and we owe it to each other to tell their stories and life experiences that gives meaning to whatever pain they have endured. Their rich and inspiring story should not be limited only to our circle of friends.https://www.scribd.com/doc/301029245/Alpha-Eritrean-Engineers-Magazine-2016-February-s-IssueThank youYosief Woldemariam